- 3 Pillars To Optimize Performance Under HEC
- Customer Acquisition for FinTech – The David and Goliath Story
- Power of the Call: Your Secret Weapon to Maximize Revenue and Reduce Costs
- LQ Digital taps Greg Allum as Vice President, Display & Social
- Unit Economics: the Heart of Digital Customer Acquisition
- Creating Effective Conversion Journeys
- The Ultimate Weapon of Persuasion
- The Building Blocks of Customer Segmentation
- 4 Steps for Creating a Digital Acquisition Game Plan
- NewHomeGuide.com doubles lead volume while improving conversion rate by 124%
- Sun Basket Increases Subscribers Through Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing
- Too Many Brands Overlook Affiliate Marketing
- Don’t Forget About Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Advertising Doesn’t Always Work (But It Can!)
- Digital Advertising on “Autopilot”
- A Conversation That Counts
- LQ Digital Named 2017 Optimizer of the Year
- The Rise of the Digital Economist
- Knock, Knock. Who’s There?
- In Search of the Elusive “Profitable Customer”
- 7 Tips for Tackling SEO Like a Pro
The refinance boom drove a lot of business in 2019. However, most lenders haven’t invested enough in their digital strategy to sustain growth if rates reverse in 2020, let alone to compete with well-financed new lenders disrupting the market.
In a recent webinar featuring Katherine Campbell from Assurance Financial, Katy Keim from LQ Digital and Terrence Caldwell from Blend titled ‘How to Thrive as a Mortgage Lender of the Future‘ strategies were shared on how to tackle that exact problem.
In the webinar, these digital innovation leaders discuss how to modernize the customer buyer journey and experience in order to generate loan growth in 2020 and beyond.
Learn actionable takeaways to grow your business, such as:
- Drive real business growth by tying marketing activities to your business economics
- Acquisition programs that focus on reducing Cost per Funded Loan
- A tech foundation for the borrowers journey – guiding them from “Hello” to “Close”
Take the first step. Click on this link to download the webinar.