Sr. Director of Customer Acquisition and Monetization
Are you looking for an opportunity to wear many hats, move quickly to test and iterate, and drive performance through digital customer acquisition and optimize the monetization and profitability of a self-contained business? LQ digital is looking for a Director of Customer Acquisition & Monetization to be the leader of its Real Estate and Credit lead generation portals. The portals generate $2-3 mm in annual revenue and span multiple acquisition channels from paid and organic search, display advertising, retargeting – and several different monetization streams from on page advertising, to data subscription sales and pay per call transfer programs.
This leader will direct the strategy and coordinate the efforts of media buyers, web designers, developers, and hold the primary responsibility to driving profitability from these portals. We are looking for someone who is curious, hands on and ready to get their hands dirty to tweak every dial with to goal of driving growth and profitability. You will be working with a small and agile team, but able to leverage shared technology and design resources to execute your vision.
Skills + Experiences
- 8-10 years of previous digital marketing experience as a Customer Acquisitions Lead or in a Publishing Monetization role.
- Previous experience managing and leading small to mid-size teams
- Effective communicator in highlighting data insights and presenting data-driven strategies
- Advanced level of experience/knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, and other Business Intelligence platforms to mine and extra value from our Customer databases.
- Confidence speaking tech and data with developers and data scientists – direct experience and comfort querying established customer databases, and wire framing data views that summarize top to bottom profitability by campaign segment. SQL, Tableau, and Automation Scripts.
- Experience defining automated processes, scripting, and business logic / algorithms to maximize efficiency of spend and monetization.
Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaigns. Leverages data to find the truth and demonstrate insights.HUSTLE
This individual knows what hard work looks like and leads by example. A leader and a doer.PRIDE
Is proud of the results delivered for clients and knows they are different than most teams. This is done without arrogance and in collaboration.OWNERSHIP
Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.
- Drive growth and profitability by taking a vision for improving customer acquisition and profitability and making it reality by driving projects and execution through cross functional teams.
- Manage the P&L of LQ’s lead generation business and balance user acquisition, user experience and monetization.
- Pilot new monetization relationships with lead partners, call transfer partnerships, and ad publishing.
- Direct a team of media buyers and SEO’s to drive the right customers to experience
- Innovate and manage the product roadmap of our Real Estate web portal to stay fresh with the changing digital channel landscape.
- Drive the design of customer acquisition and lead distribution algorithms.
As consumers become increasingly mobile and connected, every business is turning to digital channels to acquire new customers more effectively. Of the $83 billion spent on digital this year, Google and Facebook account for 60 cents of every dollar. The result? Massive investment, overabundant data and rising expectations for better results.
Here’s the problem. The lead process is wasteful. For every 6% in conversion success, 94% goes nowhere. Ads on the wrong channel, messaging that funnel performing know that not all customers are created equally. It’s difficult to find the most valuable customers—the profitable ones.
To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center service to ensure conversion and delivery. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of ‘manufacturing’ a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. It’s also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It’s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Texas and Shelton, CT.