Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will define online marketing campaign strategy and guide a team of digital marketing analysts to execute those strategies. They are results oriented and can define, track, and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics to clients. They will regularly identify and implement opportunities for optimization, including but not limited to advertising creative and landing page optimization, bid management, and budget allocation.
In addition to campaign management, the manager will be essential in developing and teaching junior team members in the ways of direct response digital media.
Skills + Experiences
- 4-6 years of previous digital marketing experience (paid search, social, display, mobile)
- Previous experience managing and leading small to mid-size teams
- Previous experience working in client services including leading client presentations
- Effective communicator in highlighting data insights and presenting data-driven strategies
- Expert in PowerPoint and Excel with capacity to utilize formulas, pivot tables and macros
- Advanced level of experience/knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Excel
- Strong grasp of key performance indicators to build dashboards monitoring relevant data in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other analytical tools
Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaigns. Leverages data to find the truth and demonstrate insights.HUSTLE
This individual knows what hard work looks like and leads by example. A leader and a doer.PRIDE
Is proud of the results delivered for clients and knows they are different than most teams. This is done without arrogance and in collaboration.OWNERSHIP
Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.
- Effective leader who will turn client strategies into outcomes through strong follow through and impeccable communication skills
- Develop talent to grow and cultivate your team so they can learn to manage one level below
- Autonomously manage marketing portfolio to achieve client and agency KPIs
- Work with teams to improve KPIs through data insights and streamlining reporting that needs to be presented for internal and external stakeholders
- Leverage statistical & predictive analysis and let data guide campaign decisions
As consumers become increasingly mobile and connected, every business is turning to digital channels to acquire new customers more effectively. Of the $83 billion spent on digital this year, Google and Facebook account for 60 cents of every dollar. The result? Massive investment, overabundant data and rising expectations for better results.
Here’s the problem. The lead process is wasteful. For every 6% in conversion success, 94% goes nowhere. Ads on the wrong channel, messaging that funnel performing know that not all customers are created equally. It’s difficult to find the most valuable customers—the profitable ones.
To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center service to ensure conversion and delivery. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of ‘manufacturing’ a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. It’s also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It’s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Texas and Shelton, CT.