Customer Service Consultants
Looking for Customer Service Consultants with a strong work ethic, clear phone voice and excellent computer skills. If you are a team player, energetic, enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a great attitude, LQ Digital is the place for you.
Skills + Experiences
- Minimum 1+ years call center/sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding goals and sales targets in a high volume sales prospecting system.
- Ability to be self-driven to exceed quotas and a desire to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, Saturdays 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, specifically with the ability to work weekends, with two consecutive weekdays off.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales experience preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
- Great Attitude
- Verbal Communication
- Data Entry Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Make outbound calls and verifying information.
- Successfully read scripts and all consent statements.
- Handle multi-client campaigns
- Determine eligibility by comparing consumer information to client requirements.
- Inform consumers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Comply with managerial feedback and work together in a team environment to reach daily/monthly goals.
As consumers become increasingly mobile and connected, every business is turning to digital channels to acquire new customers more effectively. Of the $83 billion spent on digital this year, Google and Facebook account for 60 cents of every dollar. The result? Massive investment, overabundant data and rising expectations for better results.
Here’s the problem. The lead process is wasteful. For every 6% in conversion success, 94% goes nowhere. Ads on the wrong channel, messaging that funnel performing know that not all customers are created equally. It’s difficult to find the most valuable customers—the profitable ones.
To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center service to ensure conversion and delivery. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of ‘manufacturing’ a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. It’s also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It’s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Texas and Shelton, CT.