Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager
The Conversion Rate Optimization Manager will work with key clients to improve their website experiences and increase conversions. They are a results driving marketer who craves constant improvement. They enjoy working across teams and are comfortable managing a small team.
Skills + Experiences
- Prior experience of 4+ years of optimizing marketing campaigns
- Experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to setup, launch, develop a/b tests (Optimizely, Optimize, Adobe Target, etc)
- Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, Zarget or other similar tools
- Experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search testing ad text and landing pages
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, applications, mobile, and desktop
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypothesis for constant and fast iteration testing.
- Organized and methodical in setting up processes to streamline testing cadence with a team of diverse skills
- Effective communicator to market test ideas and influence test-related decisions
- Client account management experience
- Excellent presentation and slide building skills to showcase learnings, results, and capture interest and attention
This individual knows what hard work looks like and leads by example. A leader and a doer.ANALYTICAL
This individual is fluent in the web analytic required to improve a user experience. He/She knows how to create a testing hypothesis and design a test to prove the theory.CURIOUS
This individual is curious about the latest trends in digital marketing. We are looking for an incessant questioner, who is always looking for ways to improve a user experience.COURAGE
Has confidence in their convictions, can drive direction out of ambiguity and is excited by the challenge of questioning the status quo to get more out of marketing campaignsQUICK PACED
Knows how to create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk-whatever the situation dictates. Wants to learn fast and find the next winner.TEAM PLAYER
Works collaboratively across departments to turn ideas into action.
- Run quick paced tests across multitude of channels
- Implement tests to support client teams’ strategic roadmaps
As consumers become increasingly mobile and connected, every business is turning to digital channels to acquire new customers more effectively. Of the $83 billion spent on digital this year, Google and Facebook account for 60 cents of every dollar. The result? Massive investment, overabundant data and rising expectations for better results.
Here’s the problem. The lead process is wasteful. For every 6% in conversion success, 94% goes nowhere. Ads on the wrong channel, messaging that funnel performing know that not all customers are created equally. It’s difficult to find the most valuable customers—the profitable ones.
To help brands win more profitable customers digitally.
We provide digital media services to acquire customers and contact center service to ensure conversion and delivery. LQ works with large enterprises like USAA, McAfee, The Home Depot, Penny Mac and other leading B2C brands to basically run the entire end-to-end process of ‘manufacturing’ a new customer.
Why LQ is outstanding at what it does: the company thinks less like marketers and more like economists, driving hard against unit economics and aligning itself with pay for performance models. It’s also sits on a trove of data, which helps guide better business decisions, benchmarks performance and refines lifetime value (LTV) models.
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It’s backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Texas and Shelton, CT.