LQ Digital is a unique marketing services firm focused on measurable results. We provide a wide array of digital media services to our clients: display, social, SEO, SEM, email, and performance marketing management. In addition, we provide contact center services including: lead qualification, lead nurturing and value added selling. By combining the power of online customer acquisition through the various online channels and call center services, we provide end-to end marketing services that most companies just can’t deliver. Optimization is taken to another level of refinement which leads to more conversions and higher quality across the board.
Founded over 11 years ago by some of the brightest minds in digital media, LQ Digital continues to be an industry leader. The team has managed some of the largest media budgets anywhere. More broadly, through their innovative approach, they solve complex business problems for their clients. LQ Digital’s collaborative approach means individuals have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, experienced managers, and team members alike.
We are seeking a proven, results driven individual with 5+ years’ experience to join our sales team. If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and fun experience then we need to talk. We are looking for someone who has strong communication skills both orally and written to target and sell prospects in roles from CMO to digital marketing manager by identifying specific needs and having the ability to demonstrate how our digital media solutions align with their stated needs/goals.
- Prospecting – be able to identify, qualify and close new business opportunities by understanding how our services addresses specific business needs.
- Ability to comfortably connect with CMO’s and other digital marketing officers to present and negotiate a win/win solution.
- Ability to create presentations and proposals that drive successful interactions
- Work closely with our internal team of digital marketing experts to ideate and create the solution that meets each clients’ specific needs
- Negotiate profitable contracts to closed won
- Meet/Exceed monthly/quarterly sales goals
Skills and Experiences
- 5+ Years of professional experience selling in the digital marketing space
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated track record of successful sales efforts to digital marketing decision makers
- Ability to negotiate and form mutually beneficial relationships
- Proficiency using Salesforce
- A solid understanding of the digital marketing and online lead gen space
- Ability to work independently, structure and prioritize your work, a self-starter
- Travel as required
- This is a full time sales and business development role. The role includes base salary plus commissions and includes a full benefits package. The successful candidate can work from our corporate offices in Emeryville Ca., or independently with the Western US.
If interested, please your resume and cover letter to careers@LQdigital.com.