Start an accelerated career in Internet Marketing! In 2015, advertisers spent over $65 billion dollars in Google AdWords alone, and LQ Digital is one of the leading experts in paid search advertising! Learn all about PPC marketing from seasoned online marketing veterans and learn to manage accounts and clients in various industries. If you’re hardworking and motivated, you’ll get unparalleled experience working at an agency helping out with a variety of clients.
LQ Digital is an award-winning full-service performance marketing agency. We help brands grow their business through Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), Lead Generation and Qualification. Our analytical, ROI focused approach to marketing ensures that every outstanding deliverable is developed with a solid process and backed by data. Our team features competitive, results-minded marketers from all over the world. These agile, passionate contributors and strategists have diverse talents and responsibilities, but we converge on a simple mission: to make our clients better.
We have a passion for fostering long-term relationships with our clients, and invest time and resources to ensure they achieve their digital goals. To put it simply, we love making our clients look awesome!
The Digital Marketing Analyst will help manage digital marketing campaigns and foster successful client relationships. This position requires excellent communication skills and a strong analytical background to optimize marketing campaigns to meet client objectives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in online marketing and be an independent self-starter with excellent data manipulation skills as well as the ability to think on their feet. This position provides an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team at a growing agency.
Skills and Experiences
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Excel with capacity to utilize formulas, pivot tables and scripts
- Proven experience with statistical analysis and working with large data sets
- Attention to detail with strong capacity for problem solving
- Ability to address issues on the fly and generate out-of-the-box solutions
- Excellent communication skills and experience with customer service
- Any scripting language (PHP / ASP) experience or programming experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Support client account teams with the daily workflow of client projects
- Compile and analyze data using advanced reporting tools; identify trends and apply (or create) tools for statistical analysis
- Build and optimize marketing campaigns in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other marketing platforms
- Work to foster client relationships and communicate effectively with account team
- Identify and implement opportunities for optimization, including but not limited to creative and on-page testing, bid adjusts, budget allocation, and margin management.
- Track ROI & profitability of marketing campaigns using performance metrics and make strategic decisions as needed
To apply: please submit your resume and cover letter to careers@LQdigital.com
Founded over 10 years ago by some of the brightest minds in digital media, LQ Digital continues to be an industry leader. Our management team has managed some of the largest paid search budgets anywhere. We know our stuff! More broadly, through our innovative approach, we solve complex business problems. Our collaborative approach means that you have the opportunity to work closely with the founders, experienced managers, and team members alike. Whether it is a launch strategy meeting with the CEO of a stealth company, or a quarterly business review with the CMO of a fortune 200 client – you have a seat at the table.
Some of our recent awards include the following:
#1 fastest growing internet company nationwide (Deloitte Fast 500)
#1 fastest growing private internet company in the Bay Area. (SF Business Times).
#5 fastest growing private company overall in the bay area. (SF Business Times)
#17 fastest growing advertising company nationwide. (inc500)
#27 fastest growing technology company nationwide (Deloitte Fast 500)
#148 on the inc500 fastest growing companies. (inc500)
LQ Digital has offices in Shelton CT, Austin TX, and Emeryville CA. Founded in 2006, we have been experiencing greater than 40% YOY growth, and see that continuing.